HOPE is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit clinic providing free medical, dental, and counseling services to those who cannot otherwise afford it.
To help give our patients HOPE for a better life, we provide the following health care services:
- Acute medical care (adults and children)
- Flu shots (standard <65)
- Adult physicals
- School & sports physicals
- Assistance with social services
- Christ-centered counseling for individuals and families
- Patient assistance with medications
- Diabetic care
- Smoking cessation counsel
- Women's Health Services (4th Tuesday each month, by appointment only)
- Breast Exams
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Smear
- Infection Care
- Mammogram Clinics (3 times a year)
- Acute Care Dental Services - ages 12+ (by appointment only)
- HOPE-affiliated dentists clean and extract teeth, fill cavities, and treat dental pain. We cannot provide root canals or oral surgery. Services are provided at no cost – both at HOPE Family Care Center and in the community by special referral – on various days of the month when dentists are available. If you need acute dental care, please call the clinic to schedule your initial evaluation and follow-up dental work.
PLEASE NOTE: While HOPE Family Care Center provides many important health care services for adults and children, we cannot provide the following:
- Any type of controlled substances such as anxiety medications, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) prescriptions, or pain medications (opioids, etc.).
- Medicaid services (we do not bill Medicaid)
- Certain tests, including COVID-19, Strep/Flu, STDs/STIs, or HIV.
- Immunization except standard (<65) seasonal flu shots.
- In addition, we do only minimal lab testing due to cost.
To schedule an appointment or to speak with one of our staff, please give us a call.
Mon - Fri, 8am-9pm
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in...